Starting a company can be needlessly complicated—lengthy paperwork, bank visits, legal complexity, numerous fees, and non-obvious decisions about what services to use. We built Atlas to make this easy: a tool to handle everything involved in establishing an internet business. It’s available to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Startup Foundation and its Startup Deals are members of the Stripe Atlas Network, and our members get instant access to the Stripe Atlas program.
What do startups get with Stripe Atlas?
1. Company incorporation:
● C Corporation incorporated in Delaware
● Signed Certificate of Incorporation, Bylaws, and Board Consent
● IRS Employer Identification Number (EIN)
● Free templates for common startup post-incorporation legal needs
2. Faster access to your bank account
3. Stripe account and access to the full Stripe product suite
4. Special offers on startup services:
● Up to $5,000 of free credits from Amazon Web Services
● Flat-rate packages for post-incorporation legal advice and tax return preparation
● Free consultation with a lawyer and an accountant
● $350 for post-incorporation legal advice
● $1,000 for tax return preparation